The adoption fund for ministers assists in helping to defer the cost of adoption for Southern Baptist ministers and missionaries. The following points help to outline the process of receiving funds.
• Minister must currently be serving in a local church as a minister or as a missionary with the North American Mission Board or the International Mission Board.
• Home study must be complete before submitting this application.
• Funds will be given after a family receives their referral.
• A review board will meet and prayerfully consider recipients of the funds based on the following:
> Applicants adoption story
> Financial information
> Applicant's background information
> Leading of the Holy Spirit
• After applications are considered, applicants will be notified via email whether or not they will receive the funds.
• Keep in mind that funds are limited.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if your status changes (receive your referral, discontinue with adoption, etc.).